16th September; Designer Trippy

Shirt- Vintage Diane Von Furstenberg  Skirt- ASOS Shoes- Zara Earrings- New Look How cool/trippy/smooth is thi...


Shirt- Vintage Diane Von Furstenberg 
Skirt- ASOS
Shoes- Zara
Earrings- New Look

How cool/trippy/smooth is this DVF shirt I picked up in a vintage shop?! Super cool. It's actually got little figures of people all over it but the photos are making my eyes go funny. It kind of reminds me of a rugby top with its jersey collar and cuffs, but it means its comfy to lounge around in too- plus its designer so how can any of those things be bad?!I'm trying to make the most of the non-freezing weather, i.e getting away with bare legs and revealed toes for as long as possible, I fear 'tis the season to wear tights will be very soon. 

I'm all for getting cosy for winter, however I find it so difficult to dress nice and fashionable in winter! I don't know why, maybe because layers + photos equals low self esteem. And one of my favourite things to wear is mini skirts, which of course you can't get away with in winter without tights- a given outfit ruiner. Any good tips to still have fun and funky outfits in the winter? 

Love Elizabeth xx


You Might Also Like

1 Lovely Comments

  1. I absolutely love that jumper! So gorge Elizabeth! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts on my blog it always makes my day! :D I read every single one so leave me a question and I'll get back to you as soon as I can <3