27th October; Art Kid

Coat- Boohoo via ASOS Shirt- Vintage Boots- Office London I like this outfit. A lot. I think its the coat, which ...



Coat- Boohoo via ASOS
Shirt- Vintage
Boots- Office London

I like this outfit. A lot. I think its the coat, which I am totally in LOVE with! I have a thing for raw denim lately, no idea where it's come from. I also fancied a dramatic denim coat- specifically "coat" and not jacket- for this Autumn weather, and this was a bargain at £30 (even if it is Boohoo...). Like I've got nothing against Boohoo but it's just not somewhere I tend to shop, same with Miss Guided or PLT, I don't think of them as "fashion" brands to shop at, but more like somewhere to go as a last resort for a night out. However I'm very impressed with this coat, and i've already worn it loads as its so easy just to throw on instead of jumping straight in to a winter coat! I feel bias in these boots as obviously i work for the brand haha, but they're actually soooo comfy!! I'm glad I selected these as my winter boots as they're the perfect height to wear casually, or dress up as well! 

Halloween this weekend, who's off out in fancy dress? Unfortunately i have pleasantly duties (working) so won't be going out. But to make up for that I just spent a week's worth of wages on a dreamy fur coat from Topshop (treat yo self indeed). 

Love Elizabeth xx

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Comments

I love hearing your thoughts on my blog it always makes my day! :D I read every single one so leave me a question and I'll get back to you as soon as I can <3