22nd November; Worst Witch

Coat- Boohoo x Asos Skirt- Topshop Roll Neck- Unbranded Boots- Office Hat- River Island Necklace- DIY Anyone ...



Coat- Boohoo x Asos
Skirt- Topshop
Roll Neck- Unbranded
Boots- Office
Hat- River Island
Necklace- DIY

Anyone remember reading the worst witch books? With Mildred Hubble? Totally feel witchy in this outfit, like I'm at magic school (that's not quite Hogwarts because let's face it in the world of magic it's probably on par with Eaton). This is such a plain "basic bitch" outfit for me, where's the crochet? Where's the colour? 

I've actually worn this denim coast so much, it's just easy to throw on over anything, works well as a layering piece! Although it's not very warm, especially with this winter dip in the weather! I'm sporting some home made beads here, made from clay (hahahah) in a moment of craft-insanity, but i think they look pretty good?! 

Since Christmas is slowly looming towards us, I'm now pretty much working everyday which means I don't get a lot of free time to blog/plan posts so you may not see a lot of me these next few weeks! Keep up to date with me on instagram @elizabethbryony! 

Love Elizabeth xx

You Might Also Like

1 Lovely Comments

  1. That skirt is gorgeous! It's perfect.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts on my blog it always makes my day! :D I read every single one so leave me a question and I'll get back to you as soon as I can <3