30th December; Kaleidoscope

Dress- Rat and Boa Bag- Dune Shoes- Office  So this will be my last post of 2015, so why not go out with a bang...of col...


Dress- Rat and Boa
Bag- Dune
Shoes- Office 

So this will be my last post of 2015, so why not go out with a bang...of colour. I love this dress so much, I've actually had it a good few months and never worn it, so I decided to wear it on Christmas Day! Despite just having a small Christmas this year with just my immediate family, we still all like to dress up and make an effort for dinner! 

I haven't managed to hit the high street sales yet, mostly because I've been working! However its not long till I move back to uni (next week!) So I think I should get cracking! Anyone found anywhere good for the sales? I'm usually disappointed!

Love Elizabeth xx


You Might Also Like

0 Lovely Comments

I love hearing your thoughts on my blog it always makes my day! :D I read every single one so leave me a question and I'll get back to you as soon as I can <3