31st January; Aquarium

Shirt-Vintage Skirt- Forever 21 Bag- Skinny Dip Shoes- Office Long time no blog, eh? Well I've been back at uni ...


Shirt-Vintage
Skirt- Forever 21
Bag- Skinny Dip
Shoes- Office

Long time no blog, eh? Well I've been back at uni since the start of the new year, so this was my first weekend I've come home and actually had a chance to blog- in-between battling my mountain of assignments. Definitely didn't dress correctly for the weather here, it was stormy and pretty sure my knickers were on show like 60% of time walking around time...regreeeeets. However, still looked cute with me lil fishy bag! How cute is it?! Totally matches my shirt as well! 

Right. Must get back to my assignments :((((( Hope everyones had a good weekend! 

Love Elizabeth xx

You Might Also Like

6 Lovely Comments

  1. So cool Elizabeth! That bag is just amazing, too cute! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I love how you've paired the bag and dress, such an amazing secondhand find! All your outfits are just so beautiful xxx

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute shirt!! and bag. love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reali like your blog and I'm following you. I hope you like my blog too and will follow back.

    https://chicporadnik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts on my blog it always makes my day! :D I read every single one so leave me a question and I'll get back to you as soon as I can <3