MIA; Summer wish list!

Okay first off, apologies for not blogging for...4 months, wow. I don't really have a reason other than being completely buried with...

Okay first off, apologies for not blogging for...4 months, wow. I don't really have a reason other than being completely buried with uni work after moving back in January, and blogging just never really crossed my mind! In all honesty, I just don't feel like I enjoy it like I used to- blogging- and maybe it's just a self confidence thing but I don't feel like dressing up and having my photo taken as it just knocks my self esteem haha. However, I post more photos/outfits on my instagram if you want to keep up to date! 

So I've made a little wish list of things i have my eye on this summer...although I won't be buying any of them as I need to save all my pennies for my graduate collection for my last year of uni come September! 

Have a good bank holiday!
Love Elizabeth xx

You Might Also Like

1 Lovely Comments

  1. That zara bomber is beyond gorgeous, I love it! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts on my blog it always makes my day! :D I read every single one so leave me a question and I'll get back to you as soon as I can <3