Grandma Dressing

Top- H&M  Trousers- Depop seller (Katy_May) Shoes- Faith  You know when you get dressed, and don't realise how you l...



Top- H&M 
Trousers- Depop seller (Katy_May)
Shoes- Faith 

You know when you get dressed, and don't realise how you look until you you've had a photo? That's what happened here, I realised  I was basically dressed as an old woman. But what can i say, it was hella comfy so if that makes me a granny so be it (I also knit which doesn't help the situation). I actually wear these trousers so so much because not only are they bang on trend- lol- but so so comfy as well! Lord knows its a rarity for comfort and fashion to combine as one. 

Love Elizabeth xx



You Might Also Like

1 Lovely Comments

  1. I'm loving this, so gorgeous Elizabeth! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts on my blog it always makes my day! :D I read every single one so leave me a question and I'll get back to you as soon as I can <3