Heat Wave

Bag- Skinny Dip London Shoes- Faith Dress- Topshop (old) First things first, let me just say how much I love love LOVE this bag!!!...



Bag- Skinny Dip London
Shoes- Faith
Dress- Topshop (old)

First things first, let me just say how much I love love LOVE this bag!!!! When I saw it floating about on social media I literally stalked the SDL website erry-day till it came back in stock (wow that sounds a bit pathetic but oh well). Decided to venture out with it today in this brilliant/unbearable heatwave we've had this week, hence the summer dress- the PERFECT summer dress i may add because its super floaty and cooling. However it's also v v see through so I wear a crop top and- well usually a skirt underneath but I couldn't find it and was in a rush so I wore a vest top as a skirt for the day hahahah #fashionfauxpar. I've actually had this dress for about 3 years and it comes out each summer as a necessity, definitely a must have for a hot and sunny holiday!

Amazingly somehow my shifts at work have meant getting a whole week off in this glorious weather so i plan to tan!

Love Elizabeth xx
SaveSave

You Might Also Like

2 Lovely Comments

  1. You look incredible girl, so so gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look the bag is so adorable!

    edp-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts on my blog it always makes my day! :D I read every single one so leave me a question and I'll get back to you as soon as I can <3