I go back to...blogging

So yes, it's been a little while (cough cough, 6 months) since I last posted an OOTD on here. I really don't have any excuse other...

So yes, it's been a little while (cough cough, 6 months) since I last posted an OOTD on here. I really don't have any excuse other than being at uni and not having chance to keep up with it- 9am starts on 4 hours sleep don't exactly make me feel fabulous. Along with that, it's more of a confidence thing I guess, I get self conscious with how I look in photos- don't we all- and for me it's just not healthy and I needed a break. But yesterday I spontaneously got ready and decided, hey, i look cute today let's blog it! 


PLAYSUIT- ASOS
SUNNIES- ASOS
BAG- NEWLOOK
SANDALS- OFFICE
NECKLACE- DIY


Now I am one of those people that complains about the weather constantly, genuinely think I have SAD (seasonal affective disorder) because I get all moody when it rains, and happy when its sunny. Unfortunately this outfit only lasted a couple of hours because the sun went in, and grey skies were looming, sigh. However, here's a funny story about this playsuit: the first time I tried it on, I got stuck for half an hour and had to cut myself free hahahahaha. Pretty sure there was an opening missing in it, but i managed to rectify it so it's actually humanly wearable. I'm subconsciously planning holiday outfits whenever I go shopping, hence the big backpack and sandals- Australia I'm coming for you! 

Elizabeth x

You Might Also Like

1 Lovely Comments

I love hearing your thoughts on my blog it always makes my day! :D I read every single one so leave me a question and I'll get back to you as soon as I can <3