Pre-holiday waffles

Jacket- H&M Skirt- Topshop  Sandals- Office Sunglasses- ASOS Top- Topshop If anyone follows me on social media (@elizabe...

Jacket- H&M
Skirt- Topshop 
Sandals- Office
Sunglasses- ASOS
Top- Topshop

If anyone follows me on social media (@elizabethbryony) you may have realised a couple of things; 1, I have a shopping problem. And 2, tomorrow I am off on my jollies to Australia for 3 weeks!!!!!!! Excited is not even the word. However the thought of traveling gives me mad anxiety- I'm always terrified that my luggage will get lost, which to be honest is probably not the thing to be worried about when on a plane a gazillion miles up the in air- especially as it involves about 3 separate flights to get there, and I a 3 day stop in Singapore along the way. However it's a once in a life time trip so I'm going to enjoy-and probably document on instagram let's be honest- every minute of it. Of course me being paranoid I'm taking all my most valuable and favourite clothes in my hand luggage hahaha. Holidays are supposed to be relaxing but I genuinely feel so stressed about this one, especially as when I get back to the Uk, I'm literally moving to uni the next day for the start of my final year :))))) Gr8. But ignorance is bliss so I'm going to pretend I don't have loads of work to do and am probs going to have a heart attack with stress next year. 

See y'all in 3 weeks! 

Love Elizabeth xx

You Might Also Like

1 Lovely Comments

  1. So so gorgeous Elizabeth, such a beaut outfit! Have an amazing holiday, I'm so jel, can't wait to see your snaps! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts on my blog it always makes my day! :D I read every single one so leave me a question and I'll get back to you as soon as I can <3