Holiday Outfits; Australia!

So as a social media addict, whats the first thing one does when back from holiday? Make a blog post about of course! Now if you follow me ...

So as a social media addict, whats the first thing one does when back from holiday? Make a blog post about of course! Now if you follow me on instagram (@elizabethbryony) you've probably seen my holiday spam...sorry (not sorry). However now I'm back home *cries* and looking back on holiday photos wishing I was still in the Australian sun on the beach. So anyway, here are a few holiday outfit snaps.

Destination; SINGAPORE


Playsuit and sunglasses- ASOS
Shoes- Vagabond @ Office (however they broke after 4 days of wear gr8)


Top- Topshop
Skirt- Beyond Retro
Trainers- Adidas
Bag- New Look

Destination; TOWNSVILLE 


Top- Unif
Shorts- ASOS
Shoes- Vagabond @ Office (didn't break, thankfully)

Destination- PORT DOUGLAS


Bikini- Miss Guided (Absolute bargain and I wore it so much!!!)
Shirt- Vintage
Shoes- Vagabond
Sunglasses- Quay Australia

Destination; CAIRNS


Top- Vintage Dior 
Shorts- Beyond Retro
Shoes- Vagabond 

Destination; HAMILTON ISLAND


Bodysuit- Miss Selfridge
Shorts- Vintage

Destination; SYDNEY


Jacket-Singapore market (its reversible and perfect)
Trousers- Zara
Top- Topshop
Clutch- Mango

Hope you enjoyed this essay of a blog post!

Love Elizabeth xx

You Might Also Like

3 Lovely Comments

  1. I absolutely love those last two outfits! Especially that second to last one, so pretty! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. all so cute!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are way too cute. I love your bold style choices and use of color. And wowww that vintage Dior shirt!!!!


    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts on my blog it always makes my day! :D I read every single one so leave me a question and I'll get back to you as soon as I can <3